Build difficulty: Very difficult … an utter bugger to get right
1. The idea here is to make a mold using a candle and then cover it in layers of silicone sealant. Let it dry (fully) and then peel it off to reveal your home made stroker. You will need at least 1 large tube of silicone sealant, a large candle (bigger than your dick) and a few basic tools such a rulers knives etc.
2. Measure up the candle. Silicone stretches and you will want a good fit so it needs to be smaller than the width of your dick by at least 25%.
3. Mark out and then cut down the width of the candle on two sides.
4. and now the other two sides
5. Start to shape the mold by eye into a cylinder.
6. Cut into the mold some ridges in order to create some nice texture. Be creative but be careful not to break the mold.
7. Heat up a large nail or old screwdriver and push it into the end of the mold. You need the mold to be stuck on something like a lollipop so that you can work on it later. Don’t rush this part – you don’t want to break the mold.
8. Clamp the mold or suspend-it from something on some string so that you can work on it.
9. Now it is time for the tube of silicone sealant.
10. You want to get a nice smooth layer of silicone evenly over the mold. Take you time. Don’t make it too thick. Do it in multiple layers over the course of a day or so if you want. Build it up slowly. But don’t let the last layer dry out too much before you add the next.
11. Now here is the hardest part. Leave it alone… for at least a month. You will not believe me. You will look at it and think to yourself, ‘no way man, that has got to be dry by now’. Trust me. It isn’t. Ideally just forget about it for a couple of months.
12. here comes the best part. Very carefully ease the stroker off the mold. It is quite durable so pinching it in places will help to get it off and free it from the mold. Once off, and if you have put on enough silicone, and got the dimensions exactly right then you should have just made a first rate home made AV. Way to go.
However, if you are anything like me then you did not put on enough silicone, made it too big, and did not wait long enough to let it dry. If that is you then I suggest that you buy a fleshlight (link for discount on the right). Also, in my excitement to try it once it was dry I forgot to take a picture!!!!! Sorry guys. The texture thing worked great though.
13. Lube up well and enjoy!