Build difficulty – easy
1. You will need an empty tube of Pringles (a tennis ball tube will work), two small car wash sponges, a latex glove (or condom) and some bubble wrap if you want to add texture.
2. Sandwich the latex glove between the two sponges. Place bubble wrap around the sponges first if you want to add texture.
3. Push the ‘glove sandwich’ into the Pringles tube so that the glove cuff is sticking out.
5. Use a rubber band or tape the glove in place.
6. Make a small hole in the bottom of the tube to prevent suction.
7. Lube up well and enjoy!
Tip: Soak the sponges in hot water before insertion to replicate body heat.
Here is another variation using a ziplock bag as a contact surface – its ok in an emergency!