Build difficulty: Easy
1. You just need a few simple materials for this build. Towel, latex glove, rubber band/s, belt.
2. Fold the towel in half and lay the glove at one end with the cuff exposed.
3. Fold the towel over the glove – be careful not to fold it too tight or you will not fit easily (getting this right takes experience).
4. Fold until all the towel is in a roll around the glove with the cuff still exposed.
5. Hold the towel together using a belt (string or even an elastic band is fine – it is just to stop the towel coming apart).
6. Wrap the end of the glove over the end of the towel. Hold it in place with a rubber band.
7. Place other rubber bands along the length of the towel to add tension.
8. Lube up and enjoy!